Re: framing question

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 17:54:49 PST

If the panel is in whole inches you could buy
sectional frames from hobby Lobby or similar place and
pop it in there if it is not too thick or heavy...if
you ask they have supports to strap into those frames
so that they can support more weight. What size is it
and what type of wood? - Mikel

 I have a