less expenditure of energy... do tell

---------

From: Leah Rachlis (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 08:16:48 PST

Hey Sharon,

We could sure use some of those experiences that lead to less expenditure of
energy!

Going now into my third career - with achy bones and only my love of
inspired creativity to hold me up - I have found someways to conserve - but
how about a list of "collective wisdom from retired art teachers for the web
site...

When I get my MA - I will be 50, I go for an MRI next week, to see why the
shooting pains are still going up and down my leg - I sometimes wonder if I
should have opted for a desk job -

Achy bones in Colorado Springs,
Leah

PS: Did you see we protested at Palmer High School - against the crazy
"hate"monger! Boy was I achy after that!