Re: Retired art teachers-- energy /experience

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 07:37:32 PST

Woody,
My observation over a lot of years is that every age has advantage and
disadvantage. Youth has energy but less knowledge & wisdom which comes
from experience. That slowly reverses as energy wains and
wisdom/experience/knowledge waxes. By the time for retirement it is as
you say. My last years of teaching were so much easier because I could
accomplish so much more by expending the same amount of energy because
I was so much more efficient.

Sharon ~ NJ
On Wednesday, March 30, 2005, at 12:07 AM, Woody Duncan wrote:
> But, we should have gained so much experience
> by then that we are so much better at what we do that
> being slow won't matter.
> Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

---