Re: Retired art teachers, new and excting careers?

---------

From: BARBARA (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 07:01:31 PST

I do find that I am more tired than I used to be but I try to keep energized by doing new and exciting project with the kids. Also going back to school helps...BTW I am thinking about retiring and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a new career based on the education and knowledge that we all have? I would like to do something new and exciting?

Barb in Texas