Your confirmation is needed (ok 20361)

Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 21:50:14 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@heracles.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:51:04 +0700
From: "Mr.Edward Lugard" <eelugard@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:51:04 +0700
From: "Mr.Edward Lugard" <eelugard@adinet.com.uy>
Subject: Re:LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY
From: MR Edward Lugard.
Bills & Exchange Department
Irish Nationwide Building Society
Bankcentre,
Ballsbridge,
Dublin 4, Ireland
PRIVATE AND URGENT
I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money
from a deceased customer's account who On the 25th of July 2000,
the deceased, German property magnate Andreas Schranner, 64, his wife Maria,
62, their daughter Andrea Eich, 38, her husband Christian, 57, and their
children Katharina, eight, and Maximilian, 10, all perished in the jet.
Although I know that a transaction of this magnitude might make anyone apprehensive,I
would like to assure you that we are sending you this mail with the best
of intensions.
YOUR POSITION AS THE BONAFIDE PERSON;
Since then We have been trying to get this funds out of the bank, the sum
of US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United States Dollars) in an account
that belongs to our foreign customers who died along with his entire family
in the above accident stated above.
Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to
lay claims to this money as the heir. We cannot release the fund from his
account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased
as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, we now seek
your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all
documentations will be carefully worked out by us for the funds (US$12,000,000.00)
to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin.
It may interest you to know that we have secured from the probate court,
an order of madamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries.Please acknowledge
receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by
furnishing me with the following;
1. Your Full Names and Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.
These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the appropriate
departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can
be made. We shall be compensating you with 1.5 Million Dollars on final conclusion
of this project, while the rest shall be for us.
Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for us for investment purposes
in your country.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the
trust we have bestowed in you,I await your urgent response to this email.Contact
here at:eelugard1@nyc.com
Regards,
Mr Edward Lugard