Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Elliott Eisner

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 20:35:32 PST

Good for you! Tell us what you talked about.

At convention one year after I had received an award I was walking
along talking to a very nice man who conversed with me like my opinion
was very important and like I was the noteworthy person. As we walked
along talking other people joined us and I realized that I was talking
to Elliot Eisner! That memory is one very bright star in my minds

Sharon ~ NJ