RE: About recess, but then think about the art room.....(Long)

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 10:46:14 PST

better not call it recess - when the school is audited by the state it
counts against instructional minutes - and you would be in big trouble - no
hint of recess - better not put the word in your plan books, your sub plans
- kids better not utter it -
but our kids have PA (physical activity time - 20 - 30 minutes a day... you
know what it is... used to be called recess)

Ellen

---