Re: Ukranian eggs

---------

From: Cathy Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 06:27:41 PST

Take responsibility for Iraq? That wasn't me, No way! :)
I do my part by making them. That keeps the evil at bay. I think you are right about the poly sealing the pores with my other eggs. Now after I seal them with poly and blow them out, I fill them with water and shake them good and blow them out again to get whatever else of egg is still in the shell.
This year I tried something I thought was really cool. I made Strawberry Eggs with the hot wax and dye and put them in a little white wicker basket I had! It now looks like I have a basket of strawberries. I am going over to Philadelphia to Hanusey's on Girard and 3rd and getting some quail eggs to do the same thing. If anyone needs supplies, these people are really nice and they have mail order.
http://www.hanuseys.com/catalog.htm

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.