RE: Ken Schwab is doing better - send work for tribute poster

---------

From: Broadwater, Katherine (KBroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 05:22:41 PST

Such good tidings to start the day! You should tell Ken's wife that as soon as he is able he should sit down at the computer and see all the well wishes from Artsednet. That should surely lift his spirits and let him know how much he is relied upon and needed in this community.
Get well soon, Ken!
Kay