Ken Schwab is doing better - send work for tribute poster

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 05:10:50 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I heard from Ken's wife. He is doing much better.
While he isn't expected to ever be 100% - he may
recover 95% with therapy. Jeanne had him up and
walking around over the weekend. He will be going to
rehab before going home. Right now, they are deciding
between acute and subacute. One of the doctors thinks
he is too well for acute. One thing all agree on - Ken
is a very lucky man.

I will keep you updated as I hear more.

Remember to send Jackie Brewer your samples of student
work from lessons you have done inspired by Ken -
whether you saw the work on his site or lesson from
Incredible Art Department. The idea is to show how Ken
touches lives beyond his classroom. Send images, your
name and school - and brief note to Jackie's personal
email account before Friday jacjac2@mac.com

Thank you in advance for particpating in this project.

Regards,

Judy Decker