Laws of New Mexico

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 21:48:13 PST

We got a copy of the laws of our new state to read to
our triplet grandkids who will visit us in June. We
want to be sure they understand the way things are
done in New Mexico. Of course we want them to have
fun, but they must act like good citizens while
they visit Albuquerque. Here is a copy of the
applicable laws we received from our governor, Bill
Richardson:
http://www.taospaint.com/NewMexico/Laws.html
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--