Re: High School: drawing in a crowded room

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 17:15:23 PST

I use hot glue and foam core board to create small still lifes for every
couple of students in my Drawing classes. What if you did that and then had
them combine 2 or 3 of the small still lifes to create a complex
composition? Hot glue peels off and I then use the objects to create new
still lifes. I love hot glue. Just don't burn yourself. Heidi in VA.

---