Butterfly art - miniature polymer shoes

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 13:03:49 PST

Greetigns Art Educators,

Insect art was a recent topic on Getty list. Jan
Hillmer sent me this artist - Lucy Arnold:
http://www.lucyarnold.com/index.html
She has butterflies in watercolor, pastels, oil
pastels (beautiful colors).... Fish watercolors....

Jan knew I would like the miniature polymer shoes:
http://www.lucyarnold.com/miniature_shoes.htm
Might be a good idea for a lesson for those who don't
have a kiln.

You will also find beadwork on her site.

I added a link to the insect watercolor on Art-Science
Ideas page - and a link to the polymer shoes on the
Shoes Idea page.

Thanks for sharing, Jan.

Regards,

Judy Decker