Re: Ukranian eggs

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 12:19:13 PST

Hmmm.... I wonder if the poly gloss sealed up the pores in the egg and
caused it to be more explosive. I thought you were just supposed to rub
it with vegetable oil. Well, I guess you can take responsibility for
Iraq---Ya know, being responsible for all the evil in the world isn't
easy!!

>>> allgaul@comcast.net 03/21/2005 3:34:15 PM >>>
Sidnie,
Let me tell you from horrible experiences with letting the stuff inside
dry out...don't!
I make the eggs, take off the wax, spray them with 2 coats of clear
gloss poly (NOT WATER BASED!) and then blow the eggs. Even then, if the
goo hardens over the hole of the egg and traps the gas from the left
over inside, you can have little hang grenade sulfur stink bombs.

---