Online bookmark service site

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 11:07:14 PST

Dear art teachers,

As long as I'm emailing about websites, I thought I'd share a free service I
discovered about a month ago. It's called iKeepbookmarks.com
With the free site (I set up one for my school), you can add and access
bookmarks online - no matter what computer you're at, whether you're at home
or school. It's a great way to share bookmarks with other teachers and
students. For teachers at school, I gave them the password so they can log
in and add more bookmarks; for kids, I simply gave them the login name so
they could access desired sites.

Here's the main website: http://www.ikeepbookmarks.com

If you want to access my school's bookmarks, enter "International School of
Belgrade" in the login, and no password.

Melissa

---