K-12 job search free site

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 11:00:42 PST

Dear Teachers,

I came across this website in one of my technology magazines. According to
the website, AgentK-12.org is "a blend of online and print resources that
matches jobs to qualified candidates and provides career news, up-to-date
job listings, as well as career coaching. Free to job seekers, the tool
enables users to view job listings confidentially, request an alert each
time a new opportunity meets their requirements, and post résumés. The
service attracts teachers, principals, superintendents, and others in
educations for positions in public, private, and independent schools."

http://www.agentk-12.org/

Hope it's helpful to someone!

Melissa

---