Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

K-12 job search free site

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 11:00:42 PST

Dear Teachers,

I came across this website in one of my technology magazines. According to
the website, is "a blend of online and print resources that
matches jobs to qualified candidates and provides career news, up-to-date
job listings, as well as career coaching. Free to job seekers, the tool
enables users to view job listings confidentially, request an alert each
time a new opportunity meets their requirements, and post résumés. The
service attracts teachers, principals, superintendents, and others in
educations for positions in public, private, and independent schools."

Hope it's helpful to someone!