Re: PayPalContacted

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 05:33:09 PST

Ann Ayers wrote:
> I also contacted paypal (spoof@paypal.com), they gave me some good
> recommendations regarding paypal accounts:

The problem with this spam is that it looks so real.
Many people, like my wife, are locked out of pay pal
because they have reached some arbitrary spending
limit. In such cases they could be tricked into
sending personal information to a bogus source.
We have contacted pay pal concerning the freeze
on her account. They have never replied. This makes
the problem ripe for abuse.
                        Woody

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons