Re: PayPal Messages

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 05:18:51 PST

Beware, Ebay spoof messages are going around too. Ebay/Paypal will never contact you through email like that, and If you put your cursor over the link in the email, you will see that it doesn't connect to a legitimate Paypal.com website.

C Kerch <ckerch@hotmail.com> wrote:Just wondering if anyone else is receiving these weird PayPal Messages
regarding Suspending an Account? It appears the message is being sent to
the ArtSedNet address but I have no idea why I'm getting them.

Mahalo,
Cathy
Honolulu, HI