Easter Triplet Update

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 19:34:50 PST

I hope everyone's Easter went well. As Frani will tell
you, I dragged her 900 miles away from her beautiful
triplet grandkids, and three great-grandkids as well.
We will visit them in a month, but through the magic
of the internet we get photos by e-mail.
http://www.taospaint.com/Easter05/Triplets.html
http://www.taospaint.com/Ready/ForSummer.html
We talked to them by phone today. Tess read "Little
Bunny Foo Foo" to us several times. Tim quizzed grandma
on her math skills and Tiffanie told us all about her
new jump rope. In June they plan to visit us in
Albuquerque. Grandma explained that New Mexico has
a list of special laws. No kicking of rocks, eating
fruit for lunch, eating vegetables with dinner, being
in bed by 9:00 pm, taking daily walks, etc. It's good
we live in a very progressive state that looks after
it's citizens.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons