some good news to share.

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 14:54:50 PST

Early this year I sent a post requesting help from members who went to
Japan on a Flbrit. scholarship for my former student who had applied.
Thanks to all those who responded and sent advice. Later I posted
that he was featured in the NEA magazine in an article about the murals
he was producing with his middle school students.

This post is to say that he was selected and will be going to Japan in
October. Thanks again for being willing to help help.
Sharon ~ NJ

---