Re: Hermitage Museum-Has anyone been there?

---------

From: jlb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 12:31:04 PST

Leslie Miller wrote:

> Susan,
> Two days in the Hermitage is wonderful. The first time I was there we
> were given about 40 minutes by our guide. We then went back the next
> day, two of us, with a young college student that we hired for the day.
> who is off to Newton to make paste paper with Carolyn and Arlene, who
> were your hospitality committee.

I hope you get to read my message about Russia. If my scanner would
work, I'd send some awesome pictures. yes, the guards are very watchful.
Don't even let your back rub against anything. It was an awesome
experience for kids---even my own to see part of what happens when
governments change. Be sure not to miss the changing of the guard at the
Kremlin. and on and on.

Gelato

---