Re: bugs

---------

From: leah (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 10:52:25 PST

Must be something about spring - providing it stops snowing - I'll be doing
bugs & symmetry with my elementary art classes - THEY LOVE IT - teaching is
so much more fun when the kids are engaged!

Leah

PS: they are also the only classes not testing - can I scream now: all of my
upper level classes have been rescheduled or canceled to accommodate CSAP,
last year I was assigned to proctor the SPED kids - URGHHHHHHHHHHHHH reading
CSAP to children who can't read - would somebody please wake me from this
horrible dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!