Re: bugs

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 10:12:17 PST

    There is also the book, Roberto the Insect Architect--I think that is
the title. Someone introduced me to it on this list. I tried reading it to
my kids at Head Start, but it is for older kids.
    For fun, if the kids collect live bugs, have them do races (like frog
jumping contests) and create Olympic type medallions of insect images for
the winners. You can use metallic papers or do a repoussť in metal foil.

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                    Art teacher, K-5, retired
        Always looking for opportunities to share goofy ideas!