More about Ken

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 04:13:42 PST

I met Ken via this list and found also he always had time to answer a
question. His images on his current school site have gotten me re-excited
about teaching art. There are points in your teaching career when you just
aren't getting stimulation from your own environment. Ken and this cyber
community have become art's family. Ken has chosen to be helpful and always
has a moment to welcome new members and to give people praise. Thank you
Ken, and Thank you all you teachers out there, for caring enough about
public arts education that you keep on this list.
Randy in Maine where it appears the mountains of snow just might melt
someday.

---