Another Illustrator's site

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 16:08:02 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Here is another artist who has done movie art - for
those who have kids design movie posters, book covers,
etc.

Tommy Lee Edwards
http://www.tommyleeedwards.com/

This artist has done game art and comics, too.

I'm not linking these anytime soon - so save them if
interested. Sean Grigsby posted this with another
group of artists to Net Gold list. I have only shared
a small fraction of what he has posted.

Archives are open for everyone:

Regards,

Judy Decker