Artsonia site with great 3-D art ideas - HS (middle school too)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 13:15:33 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Many times there are posts to the list asking for high
school 3-D ideas. Check out this Artsonia site.
Del Mar High School in San Jose, CA. Christina
Salinas teaches 3D art.
http://www.artsonia.com/schools/delmar1
Check last year for leather masks - and check 2002 for
fun Days of the Dead skeletons. I like the lanterns
too but can't tell exactly what they are made of. I
sent her email inquiring.

I have added a link to her site in Art Departments on
IAD and asked her to share some of her lesson plans.
She is a friend of Ken Schwab's and saw he had many
lessons on the site - so she wants to contribute too.

Enjoy your break,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/