Re: Ken Schwab needs our prayers

---------

From: Cathy Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 06:41:21 PST

Having early treatment and the advances in care are really working in Ken's favor.
I wanted to add my positive mental energy directed Ken's way and hope he is on the mend and feeling better very soon. I hope that student who was on the scene is feeling very proud and is being honored for his/her actions! Well done, kid, whoever you are!

Cathy

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.