Re: Ken Schwab...

---------

From: LarrySeiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 06:09:58 PST

One thing is apparent...and will be to Ken when he recovers and has time to
see his email once again...and that is the volume of support, appreciation
and concern that literally spreads out across the country for him in this
group of teachers.

Heart warming...pure, decent...collectively, prayers are what is needed most
at this time and are a measure of someone having touched so many.
Peace...and speedy recovery...length of days, and joy.

I think of that student walking by as well...taking action. So
fortunate...and fitting.

Larry S.

---