Your confirmation is needed (ok 20361)

Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 05:57:25 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@heracles.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 06:54:20 -0700
To: artsednet-request
From: "Mr. Alfred V. Heinz" <alfheiz88@netscape.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 06:54:20 -0700
To: admin@openingthebox.org
From: "Mr. Alfred V. Heinz" <alfheiz88@netscape.net>
Dear Friend,
My name is Mr. Alfred V. Heinz. I am a staff with a
finance firm based in London, England. I am contacting
you in respect of our late client, Mr Henry Mark who
died in a motor accident along kumasi/Accra road on
February 27th, 2004.
Mr. Henry Mark was an Oil Merchant and a  sucessful
businessman. He has been living in Ghana since 1991
and he has been our most reliable client since then.
Before his death, he had a deposit of USD3.8M with our
finance firm which he wanted to transfer to Ghana
through our firm before his death.
We have conducted a search with the help of several
chambers of commerce with no positive result. This is
why I have decided to contact you to ask for your kind
resolve to stand as the next of kin to Mr Henry Mark.
I am very sure of success in as much you are ready to
cooperate with me. I will give you the necessary
information as regards this transaction.
Meanwhile, I am a junior staff in this firm and I want
us to handle this in a very confidential manner such
that my colleagues will never have the slightest ideal
that you are not the real next of Kin to late Mr Henry
Mark.
I will provide you with all necessary details
concerning this as soon as you respond positively.
If you are interested in this proposal, please send me
your full name(s) and address and your direct
telephone number to enable us open perfect
commnucation.
Awaiting your early reply.
Yours sincerely.
Mr. Alfred V. Heinz