RE: Sharing ideas

---------

From: C Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 02:44:51 PST

What a wonderful organization... you're so lucky. I know very few Art
teachers in Hawaii and wish I could collaborate more with other schools.
The only time I really see any art teacher is during the Summer at the
University of Hawaii Teacher Institute classes for Art BUT this year the
program has been cut. It would be nice to chat with other art teachers,
share ideas and join forces to improve art education in Hawaii.

Mahalo,
Cathy
Honolulu, HI

---