Ken Schwab

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 19:12:58 PST

The news of Ken hits hard.

Ken has been on this list for a long long time. He has always been
helpful, informative and very very positive. He has been a "teacher" to
more than his kids.
And how we can feel for him says much about the power of this internet
community.
Although Ken is 'faceless ' to most of us, we none -the -less feel the
shock of his situation.

Our controversies, concerns and questions continue
but we don't forget one that always made so many contributions .

Many of us our sending our personal messages to Ken, but I thought i
just couldn't reply to some other messages before acknowledging
thoughts for Ken.

Patty

---