Re: Ken Schwab needs our prayers

---------

From: Numo Jaeger & Michael Miller (jaegmil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 16:50:33 PST

Hi Judith,
Please send my good thoughts, wishes and prayers to Ken that he may get
better quickly and that all will be well. I hope that his wife is doing ok
too. What a stressful and scaring time for them both.

Ken was so kind to write to me several years ago on the list when I was
going through a rough time looking for work. It was a little thing but I
really appreciated it. You know-it was a funny little art life line
thing...I'm sure that it was probably Ken just being Ken but sometimes it's
the little things you do in life that have lasting effect. When ever I see
his name on the list I think of that. :-)

Thanks for being out there too, Judith.
Always,
Numo

---