How do I subscribe to ArtsEdNet?

---------

From: Kara LiCausi (klicausi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 14:55:56 PST

Hello Everybody,
   I am already a member of ArtsEdNet, but the email address that I am subscribed with is my school address. I have a feeling that the filters on my school network prevent about 90% of the emails from getting through to me, as I only recieve the digest about about once every 10 days.
I would like to subscribe using my aol address, but everytime I try to, I recieve an "error" message.

Does anybody know of anyother way for me to join the list with a new address?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Please email me off list, as I don't regularly recieve the digests.
Thank you so much!
Sincerely,
Kara

Kara LiCausi