Re: Subbing

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 13:52:34 PST

Three straight years of budget cuts from the state of
Kansas caused my district to do away with special contract
art, music and pe subs. For about 30 years we had two of
each. It was a great concept while it lasted.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703