Ken's poster

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 12:27:12 PST

What I have decided to do is a collage of simple contour
drawings for Ken. We can each do a simple drawing, scan it,
send snail mail to me, or attached to personal email to me. I
will get them set up on a poster size and will send to him. You
can sign your name to your drawing or even write a few words to
him. I have received his home address and will send to him in
about week and a half. Lets collaborate together to show one of
our cyber buddies that we have him in our prayers, and give him
something to work with during his recovery.

My email address for personal items such as this, is
jacjac2@mac.com Make sure you send to me in jpg format, but I
can really take anything. I have Photoshop so if you wish to
send that, I can turn into a line drawing. I would really like
to do this.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802