Re: the digest has been very small, is getty down?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 10:26:47 PST

The day after I e-mailed Getty about the spam, I got no mail from the
list for a day or two. I assumed they were fixing it so that wouldn't
happen again. It seems to be working! Didja notice in their e-mail to
us all that they're making some changes to protect our e-mail addresses
and prevent spam from invading the list? Yay! We old-timers have been
anxious the last few years that Getty would pull the plug on the list;
now it looks like they're not only keeping it going, but improving it!

We owe them a debt of gratitude.

Maggie

Woody Duncan wrote:

> Randy,
> It appears that the Getty is up and running. What is down
> is the volume of e-mail. They may be watching basketball or on
> Spring Break. It's just slow right now. I got a total of 16 e-mails
> yesterday. Where the weather is nice, I guess they went out to play.
> Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

---