Re: Ken Schwab needs our prayers

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 10:05:31 PST

Judy,

Thanks for letting us know. Any way we could all do a large
card that could be send to him. I will do the poster card and
send to him if you want to sign it, send to me electronically in
jpg format, I will do a large poster 18" by 24" and send to him.
 Judy, can you get his address, snail mail. Anyone interested,
let me know. I have a printer that can print the poster. Send
little drawings, pictures, or just your words of prayers.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)