RE: Ken Schwab needs our prayers

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 07:44:37 PST

What a shock to read the subject and subsequent email about Ken. I only
know Ken through this group, but have so much admiration for him. He
and his family and doctors will all be in my prayers.

--By the way, I was going to let him know that I was in Barnes and
Nobles here in Spokane last weekend. There on display-- front and
center-- were 4 copies of his book--and what a fantastic book it is.
Way to go, Ken!

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road