Re: Ken Schwab needs our prayers

---------

From: Dave Haines (dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 07:11:22 PST

A friend of mine is going through stroke recovery therapy now. Jim was my
neighbor way back in the early days of my youth. His family moved away, but
we remained in touch as our father's had a hunting cabin, now ours) that
they shared together. Jim's wife had a stroke a month ago and it's really
amazing how well she is getting along with her therapy/recovery. Keep the
faith and get Ken back to the norm ASAP!
-dave haines

---