Re: High School: drawing in a crowded room

---------

From: gail kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 21:16:26 PST

i just finished hanging a complex still life from the ceiling.
i have a big bulletin board that i covered in a patterned fabric and suspended a fat tire bicycle and other shiny and dull objects and a reallllly long strip of white butcher paper (4" x 24 feet) woven in around and through the objects.
my ap studio art kids are working on a self portrait painting using only pallette knives and when they finish that will start on the still life.
we'll approach it from several different ways.
nancy in north texas