Re: argument for 7th 8th grade art-rant-Patti

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 17:30:13 PST

> "Don't give up so soon!
> You have to formulate your philosophy of teaching
> and present a
> pedigogal outline of progressive
> learning that will debunk their thoery." >

Oh, this is not my first year teaching, it is my 7th.
IT is my first in this school and I have had a heck of
a time. The other teacher has only been teaching at
the school for 2 years, he is just very schmoozy with
the admin. and has no clue what he is doing. He
teaches his studnets to shade by getting a napkin or
their finger and smearing grey all over the paper.-
The guy has been teaching art for 11 years and had
never heard of Youth Art Month or the NAEA!!!! I can't
stand him another year and "it ain't me to educate
him! I would just rather not have to fight an uphill
battle when I can go somewhere progression is welcome.
- Mikel