Beautiful picture of Australian animals

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 12:59:00 PST

Fran,

I was just curious...so entered Australian animals in
IAD search. Of coures my page came up - but so did the
clip art links page.

Here is a beautiful images of Australian animals:
http://nla.gov.au/nla.pic-an13066792-v

information:
http://www.nla.gov.au/apps/picturescatalogue?action=PCDisplay&mode=display&rs=resultset-140&no=40

This is the first time I have used this site -
Pictures Catalogue -National Library of Australia:
http://www.nla.gov.au/catalogue/pictures/

There are probably individual pictures of animals too.
Yes -- I just checked for Kangaroo... I like this one:
http://nla.gov.au/nla.pic-an23217930-v

Judy Decker