Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Beautiful picture of Australian animals

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 12:59:00 PST

I was just entered Australian animals in
IAD search. Of coures my page came up - but so did the
clip art links page.

Here is a beautiful images of Australian animals:

This is the first time I have used this site -
Pictures Catalogue -National Library of Australia:

There are probably individual pictures of animals too.
Yes -- I just checked for Kangaroo... I like this one:

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?