Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Aboriginal animals - check Enchanted Learning

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 12:30:44 PST

Greetings Fran,

I have links on my Aborignal Art Page....the same
links are easy to find entering Australian Animals in

Personally, I would prefer to use the actual
photographs and have the student study them to see how
to simplify them....but Enchanted Learning does have a
good selection of line drawings.

Judy Decker

--- Fran Legman <> wrote:
> Where can I find some simple drawings of Australian
> animals that I can show
> third graders when they begin their aboriginal
> paintings?

Do You Yahoo!?