Re: High School: drawing in a crowded room

---------

From: Dave Haines (dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 10:09:10 PST

 Does anyone have any suggestions for doing a complex still life in
> a crowded classroom?
> Pam Wellington

This defeats the purpose of working from the actual set-up, but having the
student take a diital. photo, then cropping, etc. and using as the subject
could be one solution.
Another would be to have an alternate assignment so that students could work
on the still life in smaller groups. I sometimes assign 2 projects so that
students can alternate when they feel the need for a change.

---