Re: High School: drawing in a crowded room

---------

Aartteachr_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 10:08:57 PST

In a message dated 3/23/2005 12:57:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
loveart@hotmail.com writes:

> For complex still life, the set-ups need to
> stay where they are for a number of weeks. I have almost no space for that
> this time. I do have one large counter but 28 kids can't crowd around one
> set up. Does anyone have any suggestions for doing a complex still life in
> a crowded classroom?

I solved it by setting mine up on a large resturant serving trays (from the
school cafeteria). A large piece of board would also do. These can be stored
under the tables. I secured the items with rolled pieces of masking tape on
their bases so they wouldn't move. Then I marked the perimeter of the tray on the
table where they were placed for the drawing. I could place them down in the
same spot. This ensured that the view would be the same each time.

Hope this idea helps.

Marsha in Orlando

---