Pushing for Quality - Is this Good Enough?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 08:45:12 PST

Greetings ArtsEDNetters,

This is my "Permission to Publish" request. I am
saving words of wisdom for a page on Incredible Art
Department as this question comes up every year (on
all lists). I know I have always given my view on this
topic off list so I don't have my own responses.

I have already saved replies to this current "how to
get quality art". All who I have saved have given me
permission in the past - so I am not concerned about
them.

Here is the "Is this Good Enough Thread"
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Nov02/index.html
The poem posted by Linda Fields is there - that might
be the poster Jackie is talking about?
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Nov02/0511.html

Here is a good one from Patty Knott:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Nov02/0526.html

Folks who don't want me to use their words may email
me off list. No need to email me me if you have
already expressed your view that you do not want to be
on IAD.

Regards,

Judy Decker

P.S. Just thought I'd let you know there is at least
one college professor giving students our "How to be a
Good Art Teacher" tips. A STUDENT emailed me and
thanked me.