Re: Greek Theater Mask Image - print "free"

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 07:35:20 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I just got my new Art Video World Catalog yesterday. I
highly recommend them as a source (not to be confused
with Art Teacher Video). You buy three videos and get
one FREE (as long as you choose from a select group
for the bonus). What is a better deal are the print
sets at the back that you can get FREE (as bonus). Now
they have added the second Mask print portfolio (first
one is no longer offered - but is still listed in
Crystal Productions).

An image of a stone (?) Greek theater mask is one of
the prints in the set.

I will be listing this print portfolio on the lesson
plan. It is hard to find high quality images of Greek
masks online. The best source I had is no longer
available (my hubby and I made some great paper maks
from it for his high school kiddies - I hope he saved
them).

More good news! The Masks from Many Cultures video is
also a bonus video. (Many of the masks from the first
portfoilio are in this video)

If you did not receive your catalog - call
1-800-644-3429

Art Video World is a division of Crystal Productions.
They GUARANTEE satisfaction. I found this company very
easy to deal with.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department