Re: Pushing Quality

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 07:11:08 PST

Anne,
        I posted my reply before I read the many replies
you got to your question of getting students to produce
higher quality work. After reading the responses, I was
reminded of several things I had done while teaching.
But, most importantly I was reminded of the vast knowledge
and experience on this list and their willingness to share.
This thread is a wonderful example of sharing. My faith
in good teaching has been reassured.
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons