Re: Greek Theater Mask Lesson on IAD

---------

From: Dave Haines (dhaines_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 04:39:58 PST

Judy,

Thanks for the link to a very 'timely' lesson on Greek Masks. My oldest
daughter has a Greek Mask assignment she is presently working on in her AP
English class. I suggested that she use a 3-d paper construction approach
(which she has used on mask #1). She still has to do a 2nd mask, so I'll be
glad to share this with her. I'll be interested to see how the links
included match up with research I helped her do on Greek Masks.
-dave h
wv