Altered Shoes/Boots with a theme

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 16:24:25 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I'd love to see some of your students try some altered
shoes...
Cathy Gaul sent me some images of shoes from a flower
show (scroll down):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/shoes.htm
I decided it was "legal" for me to share these images.
Now, I know you aren't going to to do pressed
flowers....but certainly you could do sculpture (build
onto the shoe)with collage and paints. Folks are
always looking for sculpture ideas. You could cover
them with plaster gauze - add on with window screen
for armature....endless possibilities.

Thanks Cathy...

Hmmmm... I still need to get my shoe art links checked
and added. I suppose many are outdated by now.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/